[ We invite you to meet us. ]
We look to make a difference in your life by understanding where you want to go and helping you get there.
Our approach is one of consistency and purpose, based on these six core values, to help ensure that your generational wealth grows to meet your goals and build your legacy.
1. Rigorous discipline. Everything we do, from understanding our clients’ objectives to making investment decisions, is based on well-honed processes. We have established distinct approaches to help ensure comprehensive analysis and purposeful decisions. Our investment advice, for example, relies on a research-driven, evidence-based methodology that encompasses deep and broad perspectives and evaluation before any buys are made. While we follow a studied approach, we also recognize the value of flexibility in our thinking to capture opportunities when they most make sense.
2. Absolute ethics. We believe ethics are absolute not relative. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and competence as embodied by the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) professions. Learn more about the CFA Institute Code of Ethics.
3. Unwavering objectivity. From the investments we choose to the fees we charge, we advise and execute in your best interest. We have no relationships with any banks or brokerage firms. We receive no commissions. Our only source of income is our management fees. Our independence allows us to align our interests with yours to make unbiased judgements and decisions about your finances and investments. Put simply, we have no hidden agendas.
4. Resolute conviction. Once we understand your goals, we maintain the resolve to act decisively and the strength to hold course when our evaluation shows that a strategy remains sound. We help you profit from the emotions affecting the markets rather than falling victim to them.
5. Firm accountability. We provide complete transparency of our process, investment results, and costs. You always know where you stand, what you are paying, and how you are performing against your financial goals.
6. Rare experience. Our team has a richness in expertise and backgrounds that sets us apart. Our leadership team has earned Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification, which represents the highest industry requirements for knowledge, professional development, ethics, and capital market integrity. As a CFA-centric practice, we are experienced in understanding the complexities of your wealth and how to manage it. Our team also has specialized education, certification, and expertise in all the other aspects of significant wealth, including income, tax, and intergenerational wealth coordination and planning.